The Community Web Site is managed and owned by Goinlocal Limited
Thankyou for using the Web Site. This page sets out the terms and conditions (the "Terms" or the "Agreement") under which you may use the Web Site. Please read this page carefully. By accessing the Web Site you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not accept any of the Terms stated here, do not use the Web Site. Goinlocal may, at its discretion, modify or revise these Terms at any time by updating this page. All users are bound by any such modifications.
1. Web Site Materials
The contents of this Web Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, software, logos, trademarks,illustrations, service marks and other materials ("Material") are protected by copyright and other laws.
Goinlocal Ltd authorises you to view the Material on the Web Site solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not sell or modify the Material or reproduce, display, distribute, or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the written permission of Goinlocal Ltd. If you violate any of these Terms, your permission to use the Material automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies of the Material you have made.
2. Web site Warranties
The Web Site and materials contained herein are provided on an "AS IS" basis without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Goinlocal Ltd disclaims all warranties, included but not limited to warranties of title, quality, suitability,completeness, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, freedom from viruses and non-infringement of third party rights. Goinlocal Ltd make no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the material and links presented on the Web Site.
Goinlocal does not warrant that the Web Site will operate without error or that the Web Site and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful code. Goinlocal Ltd is not responsible for any costs associated with servicing or replacing your equipment or data due to your use of this Web Site. The Web Site contains materials provided by third parties, and likewise Goinlocal Ltd will not be held responsible for any such third party material.
3. Disclaimer of Damages & Limitation of Liability
Other than personal injury or death caused by Goinlocal Ltd’s negligence, in no event shall Goinlocal Ltd be liable to any user or other third party for any damages resulting from the use or inability to use the Web Site, the materials contained therein or any link to another web site. This disclaimer and limitation includes direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential (including loss of business, profit or goodwill), loss of data or exemplary damages and applies whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), common law or statute, regardless of whether Goinlocal Ltd is advised of the possibility of such damages.
4. Public & User Submissions - General
The Web Site includes postings, listings, stories, and articles from third parties. Such content is the responsibility of the third party creator of the content. Goinlocal Ltd has no responsibility for such content and is merely providing access to such content as a service to you. While Goinlocal Ltd will endeavour to remove any offensive or harmful content from the Web Site as soon as it comes to our attention, third party materials may include offensive, inappropriate, harmful, or deceptive information. HOWEVER, WE EXPECT YOU TO USE CAUTION AND COMMON SENSE AND EXERCISE GOOD JUDGMENT WHEN USING THIRD PARTY INFORMATION.
5. User Responsibilities & Privileges
You agree that you are responsible for your own submissions and postings and for any consequences thereof. You agree to use the Web Site only to post materials that are:
- legal, proper, decent, honest, complete and accurate and that comply with all relevant codes including, without limitation, the British Code of Advertising Practice and all other codes under the general supervision of the Advertising Standards Authority;
- not an advertisement under the Financial Services Act 1986;
- related to the purposes of this geographic community.
- By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using this Web Site, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, breach the confidence of or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, insert, transmit, upload, distribute or disseminate or offer to do the same (hereinafter "Post") any inappropriate, defamatory, untrue, offensive, malicious, infringing, obscene, indecent, threatening or unlawful material or information.
- Post any material that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party (the "Rights"), unless you are the owner of the Rights or have the permission of the owner to post or transmit such material.
- Post any files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose, other than in areas of the Web Site intended for such uses.
- Impersonate another person or entity, or falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is posted.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the use of the Web Site.
- Conduct or forward competitions, surveys or chain letters.
- Hack into any part of the Web Site.
- Send any unsolicited advertisement or other promotional material i.e. spam.
- Commit or encourage a criminal offence.
6. Our Obligation to Monitor Content
Goinlocal Ltd does not control or endorse and is not responsible for the information posted by users, and has no obligation to monitor postings. However, Goinlocal Ltd reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, for any reason whatsoever, at Goinlocal Ltd's sole discretion.
Goinlocal Ltd does not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of any information posted by third parties, or endorse any opinions expressed by them. You acknowledge that any reliance on material so posted will be at your own risk.
If Goinlocal Ltd is notified by a user of content which allegedly does not conform to any term of this Agreement, we may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith and at our sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of the content. Goinlocal Ltd will have no liability or responsibility for performance or non-performance of such investigation. Goinlocal Ltd reserves the right to terminate or restrict your access to any at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
7. Copyright Infringement
Goinlocal Ltd may, in appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, remove or disable access to material on the Web Site that infringes on the rights of others. If you believe that your work has been used on the Web Site in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Goinlocal Ltd with a written notice - by postal mail, e-mail, or FAX - that includes the following information:
- The signature (electronic or physical) of a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- A description of where the material in question is located on the Web Site.
- Your mailing address, telephone number, and email address
A statement by you that you believe in good faith that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- For purposes of such notice, Goinlocal Ltd’s address for notice is as follows:
387 Harrogate Road
- Leeds LS17 6DW
Phone: 07771 504889
- Email: email@example.com
- 8. Links to Other Web Sites
The Web Site contains links to third party web sites that are maintained by others. These links are provided solely as a convenience to our users, and are not an endorsement by Goinlocal Ltd of the contents on such third-party web sites. Goinlocal Ltd is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party sites. If you decide to access linked third-party websites, you do so at your own risk.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Web Site, Goinlocal Ltd, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Material or your breach of the terms of this Agreement. Goinlocal Ltd will provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall reasonably assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding. This indemnity shall survive termination of the Agreement.
10. General Disclaimer
Goinlocal Ltd makes no claims that the materials presented are appropriate for any particular purpose or audience. Access to the materials may not be legal by certain persons. If you access the Web Site from outside of the United Kingdom, you are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
Goinlocal Ltd may terminate your right to use or access the Web Site at any time for any reason without notice.
Goinlocal Ltd reserves the right to cease operating the whole or any part of the Web Site at any time.
The termination of this Agreement (for any reason) shall;
(i) be without prejudice to any other rights or remedies which Goinlocal Ltd may be entitled to under this Agreement or at law;
(ii) not affect any accrued rights or liabilities which Goinlocal Ltd may then have; and
(iii) not affect the coming into or continuance in force of any provision of this Agreement which is expressly or by implication intended to come into or continue in force after such termination.
From time to time, Goinlocal Ltd may change, alter or modify these Terms. Any changes to these Terms will be posted on the Web Site and any use by you of the Web Site after any such changes have been posted shall be deemed to indicate your agreement to the modified Conditions. If you do not agree to the modified Terms, you should cease use of the Web Site.
Goinlocal Ltd may freely assign this Agreement. It may not be assigned by you.
Goinlocal Ltd is headquartered in Leeds, England. All legal issues arising from or related to the use of the Web Site shall be construed in accordance with and determined by English Law.
You hereby accept and irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.